We are always keen to welcome new members. Membership of Green Door offers a range of marketing, sales, exhibition, collaboration, networking and social benefits, opening up a number of opportunities for you as an artist/creative professional:
• Apply to participate in Green Door group exhibitions.
• Join in the annual Green Door Art Trail, promoted through local and regional PR and a full-colour brochure.
• Take part in other Green Door events and projects – community, fundraising and social.
• Propose and run your own project under the Green Door banner with whatever help and support can be offered, depending on the project.
• Join group visits to galleries and museums across the North and other social activities.
• Take part in collaborations between Green Door artists, and between Green Door and other local arts venues/organisations.
• Receive the weekly Green Door Newsletter with news of Green Door artists’ own exhibitions and projects, plus invitations to previews, workshops and requests for information, etc.
• Join in the exchange of news and views in Green Door’s Facebook group.
• Free entry on the Green Door website, with image, text, and link to your email and your own website.
• Social media promotion of artists and events via Facebook and Instagram etc.
Our annual fees are £60 per year. We also have student memberships available for £35 and concessionary memberships.
If you’re a collector, a gallery curator, or an arts administrator, you can join our mailing list and receive information about new members and up-and-coming events by emailing us at [email protected] and putting ‘Green Door Mailing List’ in the subject line.
To join us, just complete our online form.
If you would like a student membership or a concessionary membership, or for any other enquiries please email Anna on [email protected].